This recipe makes a very large bowl of salad, so adjust as needed. I have chosen to use the stems as long as they are not too coarse. I like using all of the broccoli.
- 2 heads Broccoli
- 1 large Red Onion
- 1-20 oz pkg. of Raisins or Craisins
- 1/2 bag, or 8 oz Sunflower Seeds
- 4.3 oz bag Bacon Crumbles (Hormel), or cooked bacon
- 30 oz jar Miracle Whip Mayonnaise
- 3 Cups of grated Cheddar Cheese
Cut the flowerettes from the broccoli. Remove knots
from the stems with a potato peeler, and cut the stems into
strips. Cut the flowerettes and stem strips, into bite-sized
pieces. Dice the red onion into small pieces. Throw all
ingredients into a large bowl, stir together well, and chill.