This is a Top Secret recipe version of Starbucks Lemon Loaf.
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter; Softened.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup oil (coconut oil recommend )
- 1 cup powdered sugar, Plus 1 Tablespoon
- .2 tablespoons whole milk; I Used 2%.
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Use a mixer to blend together the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Pour wet ingredient into the dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add oil and mix well
- Pour batter into a well greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into center of the cake comes out clean.
- Make the lemon icing by combining all the icing ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer on low speed.
- When the loaf is cool, remove it from pan and frost the top with the icing.
Let the icing set up before slicing.
This recipe is from Prego & Mommy Chat.